Our Hardware team is seeking creative, enthusiastic and fun mechanical engineer with a strong engineering foundation. As a member of the Mechanical team, you will collaborate with Design, Electronics and Procurement teams to produce robust and cost effective designs that add value to our products, and more importantly bring good user experience.
- Participate in the development of home appliances from R&D stage to production stage
- Participate in projects, such as direct response marketing and special events.
- Design mechanisms, structures and electromechanical systems that meet design specification.
- Define and execute verification tests
- Coordinate closely with electronics and procurement team
- Degree or above in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in 3D modeling software (SOLIDWORKS is a plus)
- Experience in Arduino or similar is an advantage
- Office with large individual working areas and beautiful view of Victoria Harbour
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Strong company team-culture, regular meetups outside of office hours for hiking/meals or jogging at lunch
- Company team building events
- Unlimited supply of specialty coffee and snacks